Below is the current policy regarding the usage of data collected by the Wireless Internet Institute, "W2i" web site. We reevaluate this policy on an ongoing basis based on feedback from users.
This web site is maintained by W2i, The Wireless Internet Institute, LLC. - 225 Franklin Street, 26th Floor, Boston MA 02110 -
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically records the visitor's domain name and IP address. We collect only the domain name of visitors to our web page, aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. We do not collect e-mail addresses of unregistered visitors. Cookies may be used to collect information.
The aggregated information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To improve the content of our Web pages
- Shared with underwriters and potential underwriters to help them assess W2i’s web site suitability for their advertising placements
Registered Users Data
Registered users are asked to complete a questionnaire with identifying information and demographic information. The information we collect on registered users is used in the following ways:
- to improve the content of our Web pages
- used to notify users via e-mail newsletters about updates to our Web site
- used by us for marketing products and services
- used for research surveys
- used for conference and seminar registration purposes
Registered users may be removed from our database by contacting with 'unsubscribe' written in the first line of the e-mail.
Telephone numbers and email addresses of registered users will not be rented to outside firms for sales purposes. may use the telephone numbers for surveys or consultation with users, and may allow outside firms to use them for surveys conducted on behalf of W2i. E-mail and postal mail addresses may be used by to promote services, surveys, and for consultations with users.